13 Comments

1. Marc
    January 22, 2017 @ 12:00 pm

Love this! It really showcases all the hidden nooks and crannies that Manila has to offer good job, DG! πŸ™‚ keep it up

2. 10
    January 22, 2017 @ 12:03 pm

Wow! I’ve always thought that place as a perfect photo spot for those who are in to grundge/urban/destroyed aesthetic but seeing that place in your perspective just gives it another vibe! Kudos Deegee!!πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» And it seems you’ve found your style! Looking forward for more!😊

• deegeerazon
      January 23, 2017 @ 8:40 am

Thank you ! πŸ™‚ yes yes finally found it haha

3. paulo
    February 7, 2017 @ 2:24 am

I’ve been inspired by this post. I went to chinatown last week for photo walk. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
    Keep it up.

• deegeerazon
      February 13, 2017 @ 9:59 am

Yay!! keep exploring thank youuu πŸ™‚

4. Pete Mar Yves Villalino
    February 8, 2017 @ 10:14 am

Ugh. I really love how you incorporate street and your personal style aesthetic and creating this image that just gives us (fans) ideas on who you are and who you want to be as a blogger. Always awesome, Deej! lol

• deegeerazon
      February 13, 2017 @ 9:58 am

Love your feedback πŸ™‚ Really appreciated thank you also πŸ™‚

5. Patrick john
    February 21, 2017 @ 7:39 pm

I kust need to to go through all pf this creative works for me to answer my questions. Everything is just so informative and I’m admiring it a lot.

To more photography infos. πŸ€–πŸ˜¬

• deegeerazon
      February 27, 2017 @ 2:52 pm

6. Rom
    February 26, 2017 @ 12:42 am

Ang galing ng mga shots! Iba talaga ang tama sakin ng BW shots. Keep it up Deegee

7. nike air max 2017
    April 30, 2017 @ 8:45 am

Thank you for all of the labor on this site. My mom delights in setting aside time for internet research and it’s really simple to grasp why. All of us learn all concerning the lively medium you offer rewarding techniques by means of your blog and as well as inspire participation from visitors on the idea while our princess is now learning a whole lot. Enjoy the remaining portion of the year. You have been doing a pretty cool job.