Whenever I look back at the years that passed, I remember people who came and eventually went. I appreciate those who chose to stay. But from day one of my blogging escapade until now, there are things that really don’t change. Things that are meant to stick around with me as I hurdle every venture I have in life.
Whirling through one event to another may seem like all fun and games, but it isn’t enough that I, myself, is recharged and ready.I should also have the necessary tools I need to help me function for a jam packed day.
Bag from ( @AnelloPhilippinesofficial )
If you’re wondering what’s occupying the space in my bag, here are the things I need to be battle-ready:
1. Camera. There’s no too much photos for me. Each day is an opportunity to capture mementoes may it be for everyday or during events. As a photographer, it’s a must that I always have my camera with me. From OOTDs to interesting landscapes, I consider my camera my buddy to capture everything I find interesting and worth treasuring.
2. Cellular phone. Since I live for the now, I always keep myself updated about the latest trend within my social circle. It’s necessary to keep in mind to have my phone with me for notifications in my social media accounts and to keep in-touch with my family, friends, and followers.
3. Wallet. It’s the treasure bank among my essentials as it holds the money and the cards I have everywhere I went from home to the gym and most especially, to the mall.
4. Earphones. As a person who commutes often to attend meetings and other endeavors, I always remind myself to bring my earphones. I’m never sure whether or not I will be caught up in a traffic jam on the way to a meeting, so to relieve my stress from heavy traffic and to ease boredom, I resort to listening to my favorite hits.
5. Power bank. After using my phone to stay connected and be updated, it’s only necessary to replenish its lost energy. Plugging it to my power bank for an hour or two will recharge it enough to let me go through another session.
6. Perfume. It isn’t only enough that I look great, but I also need to SMELL good. Spraying a scent before an event is a must as I often mingle with people I’ve only met for the first time. As they say, first impression lasts. Of course, projecting a bad impression is a no-no.
7. Cap. This may not be super necessary, but it helps me in more ways than one. I use it when I travel, or to complement with my outfit, or if I want to be “low-key”, a cap can give me a hand.
8. Extra shirt. Because I’m based on a tropical country like the Philippines, it’s never enough that I only wear the same top all throughout the day. An extra shirt can either help me get the feeling of refreshment after perspiring or become another piece to match my OOTD.
9. Toilet Kit. Hitting the gym means a lot of sweat, and I never know when emergencies will happen. I keep my shower gel, toothbrush, alcohol, and other personal hygiene aids in one kit for easy handling.
10. Laptop. After a day or a week full of meetings, shoots, and events, I will be needing my laptop to edit my photos using Lightroom and edit my travel videos. At the end of the day, I also check my e-mails and sign documents for my clients.
There you have it! Share me your what’s in my bag items on the comment section and I will give you a special gift! ( Secret hehehe! ) Will choose 2 readers!
Comment below! GOOOOO