Hey Reader! Guess what ? I’m in Greece!!! Yes one of my dream destination! Got a chance to experience this one with my travel buddy @krisbst08 ( IG ), also had a chance to experience it in a luxury way. Moving on The Olea All Suite Hotel indeed spells luxury ( This is our Hotel! ). Located in Zakynthos in Greece, the hotel offers not only its luxurious and cozy ambiance but also landmarks and sights such as the Navagio beach which can be the perfect tourist destination when you visit Zakynthos.
The clear blue waters make the experience more spell bounding as it brings you both nature and suburban feels in the West. Serenity at its finest can also be experienced as the Olea All Suite Hotel boasts the flora and fauna of Greece – agricultural products such as olive oil, currants, grapes, and citrus fruits and also the Bay of Laganas where the prime nesting area for loggerhead sea turtles is located. Aside from these, their facilities from the Olea Royal Spa, which offers genuine rejuvenation, to a wide range of restaurants and bars, which serve exquisite gastronomy, do not disappoint. From the basic Junior Suite up to the most deluxe Presidential Private Pool Suite, Olea All Suite Hotel offers different accommodations to choose from. The price you pay for the hotel will all be worth it with the supreme experience it can give you ( You can check some of the rooms in their website ) . A mix of modern and ancient Mediterranean set pieces, furniture, and decors embellish the vicinities of the hotel. This theme creates an ambient and tranquil environment but at the same time great for both young people and professional adults who want to have a chill yet adventure surrounding.
Visual Diary Below :
- To be honest we feel like we own this place, It’s very perfect if you need to unwind or just settle for awhile in the hustle of the City. I personally say that we really enjoy and had a great time to just relax and enjoy this view.
- Everything is just Instagrammable Blues in Blues indeed.
- Had a chance to travel with this amazing guy @Krisbst08 First time together in Euro country.
- ( Check out his feed! puro travel hahaha Tunay na Lodi!! ) Also he’s my photographer in all of my photographs during my #deegeegreece trip.
- FOOD ?!? 10/10 Talk about quality and fast service. Everything is worth it!
- Fact about the place via Wikipedia.com –Navagio Beach or Shipwreck Beach, is an exposed cove, sometimes referred to as “Smugglers Cove”, on the coast of Zakynthos, in the Ionian Islands of Greece. Navagio Beach was originally known as Agios Georgios. On 2 October 1980, a freightliner, the MV Panagiotis, ran aground in the waters around Zakynthos Island on Navagio Beach during stormy weather and bad visibility. It has been rumored the ship was smuggling contraband such as cigarettes, wine and women.The ship was abandoned and still rests buried in the limestone gravel of the beach that now bears the nickname Shipwreck.The location was prominently featured in the hit Korean drama Descendants of the Sun leading to a surge of interest among Chinese and Korean tourists.
- We had a tour arranged by the Olea suites for 300 Euro. Not bad if you really want to check another destination for the bucketlist! A bit pricy because you will have a 2-3 hrs drive but everything’s worth it!
- Olea from Above
My first impression of the hotel is that it really exuded a regal aura, but the difference is that it is located in the heart of Zakynthos where Greek culture is evident. Coming from the Orient part of the world, it is a feat to embrace and explore the West and see its exotic beauty. The ambiance of the hotel is relaxing and great when one seeks to self-reflect or do soul searching. The food service is great and the service time is faster than expected. Over-all, the experience with Olea All Suites Hotel is far from ordinary and usual; the stay is indeed memorable and is really for keeps. What comes with being a tourist and a traveler especially in a foreign land must be cultural sensitivity and consciousness. While staying with Olea and exploring Greece, be sure to be a responsible tourist and make an effort to know their culture. Keeping these in mind, you will enjoy your stay in Greece more.
If you wish to visit Greece, you should try lounging in the Olea All Suite Hotel located in Tsilivi, Zakynthos island in Greece. To see more details about the hotel, please visit www.oleaallsuitehotel.com. I can surely guarantee that your experience in Greece will not be as luxurious and cozy without staying with Olea All Suite Hotel. Another thing to remember before visiting Olea All Suite Hotel is that they’re only open during April to October or during the summer and closed during October to around January or February when it’s winter time. Hoping to see your own photos in Greece, Deegeemons! #DeegeeGreece